Four couples spent the weekend at the Millersville County Fair. It’s one of the largest fairs in the area and is very well attended. A true country fair with all of the animals, food, and competitions, the Millersville County Fair also encompasses craft show and home show vendors, live music every night, and many other attractions. Of course, the food is a big draw and each couple went home groaning over how much they’d eaten during the day. Each couple loved one particular fair food and strangely enough, each couple loved the same food. Determine the full name of each couple, which animal was their favorite, and which food was each couple’s favorite.
1. Emmett Wright wasn’t married to Michelle. The Bradley couple loved corn dogs.
2. Mr. and Mrs. Parker didn’t like horses. Linda liked fried dough but not the sheep.
3. The couple who liked the chickens also loved mini donuts.
4. Ryan wasn’t married to Linda but he and his wife liked the horses.
5. Betty Ridge didn’t like kettle corn. Alan wasn’t married to Michelle.
6. The cows weren’t the favorite animals of Jake and his wife, Sue.
file size 163 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
October 30, 2009