Four friends met on Saturday morning for breakfast. They hadnít seen either other in quite some time and each had other plans during the evenings all weekend. So they decided to meet on Saturday morning for a leisurely breakfast instead. During breakfast, each friend ordered a different drink and breakfast meal during their visit and when it was time to leave, each got a different drink to go. Determine the first name of each friend, the drink (one was milk) and meal each ordered for breakfast, and the drink each ordered to go.
1. Brenda had waffles but not an espresso.
2. The friend who ordered the pancakes also ordered decaf coffee to go but didnít have cranberry juice.
3. The woman who ordered the omelet had water to drink but she wasnít Amy.
4. The two friends who ordered juice were Emily and the friend who ordered an egg sandwich.
5. The friend who ordered a cappuccino didnít order orange juice.
6. Melony ordered a hot tea to go.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
April 25, 2012