The carnival has come to town! For the holiday weekend, a traveling carnival has come to Millersville for the long weekend. Friday night, five friends got their parents to drive them to the carnival for the evening. Meeting up by the roller coaster, the five friends spent the night riding rides, playing games, and eating carnival food. Their favorite food was the cotton candy booth Ė and it was crazy candy! With most cotton candy, if you get grape, the cotton candy is colored grape, strawberry is red, lemon is yellow, and so on. Well, at THIS cotton candy booth, strawberry might be purple and grape might be pink! None of the flavors had the expected colors. Determine the full name of each friend, what cotton candy flavor each ordered, and what color cotton candy each received.
1. Peter, whose last name wasnít Wyant, didnít buy the grape cotton candy.
2. Alec bought the blue cotton candy. Herb didnít buy the strawberry flavored. The boy whose last name was Weatherby bought the lemon flavored cotton candy.
3. Elliot West didnít get orange flavored or colored cotton candy. The raspberry flavored wasnít green.
4. Mr. Williams bought the yellow cotton candy. The boy whose last name was Woods bought the strawberry flavored cotton candy but it wasnít blue.
5. Ryan, whose last name wasnít Weatherby, bought the raspberry flavored cotton candy but it wasnít orange.
6. The orange flavored cotton candy was pink.
file size 184 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
April 27, 2011