Five couples from the Millersville Country Club have planned a European vacation this summer. Each couple plans to tour a different country and though each is visiting for a different length of time, theyíre all leaving on the same day. Determine the full name of each couple, what European country theyíre visiting, and how many days they were on vacation.
1. Ron, who wasnít married to Vivian, didnít vacation in Holland. Eddieís last name wasnít Summers. Steve spent 8 days on vacation.
2. Greg and his wife, Edith, didnít visit Germany. The couple who vacationed in France spent two more days on vacation than Sara and her husband.
3. Vivian Summers didnít vacation in Holland. Adam, who wasnít married to Joan, didnít go to Germany.
4. The couple who went to Germany spent 10 days on vacation. Mr. & Mrs. Plaid spent 5 days on their vacation, but they didnít go to Spain. Andrea, who wasnít married to Eddie, spent two days longer on vacation than the couple who went to Ireland.
5. The five couples, in no particular order, were the couple whose last name was Quick, Joan, the couple who went to Holland, Greg, and the couple who spent 6 days on their vacation.
6. Mr. & Mrs. Brown spent one day more on vacation than the couple who went to Spain but one day less than Joan Simple.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.