Four friends have a favorite TV show currently running its fifth season. Oddly enough, while the four are close friends, their interest in TV shows is very different so none of the friends share a common interest in TV shows. In fact, each favorite show even airs on a different channel at a different time. Determine the name of each friend, the title of their favorite TV show, and the day of the week and time that the show airs.
1. The person who enjoyed the TV show, FBI, doesnít watch it on Sunday night. The TV show, Explorer, aired at 7 pm, but it wasnít Mikeís favorite show.
2. Family Tides wasnít Alís favorite TV show.
3. Rogerís favorite TV show aired at 10 pm, but not on Wednesday night.
4. The TV show that aired on Tuesday night is The Z-Files.
5. Mike doesnít watch a TV show at 9 pm. Gary doesnít watch TV on Sunday night.
6. The TV show, Family Tides, aired an hour after the show that Gary liked but an hour before the show that aired on Monday night.
file size 167 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
January 15, 2009