Sally is terribly confused. It’s her first day of high school and she’s feeling very overwhelmed. Moving from class to class had seemed easy yesterday during freshman orientation with kids on every corner to help direct her. Now, the hallways were full of kids rushing around, yelling to each other and distracting her with the exuberance. With no willing students to help direct her, she’d gotten lost twice already and it wasn’t even lunchtime yet. To top off her problems, she’d dropped her notebook and now had to scramble to get everything together again. She needs your help to get her class schedule straight now. Determine the names of her teachers, the subject of each class, the time period each class is held, and the room number of each class.
1. The English class was held in Room 110, but not during 2nd period. Mrs. Peach didn’t teach during 3rd period.
2. Mr. Martin taught Latin, but not during 4th period.
3. Mr. Roche taught US History, but not in Room 320.
4. The algebra class wasn’t held during the 1st period.
5. Mr. Nolan taught in Room 535, but not during 2nd period. The US History class was not taught in Room 412.
6. From 1st period to 5th period, the classes held were the class in Room 203, the 2nd period class, the biology class, the class in Room 412, and the class that Mrs. Osbourne taught.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.