Four couples bowl every Friday night in the Millersville Couples-Only bowling league. They’re about halfway through the first half of the winter season, and competition is starting to get fierce for placement. Each night, the couples bowl three games and can win up to 8 points for the night. Last Friday, all four couples moved up in the league ranks, though none of the couples played each other this week. Determine the first names of each couple, the number of points they won on Friday night, and each couple’s team name.
1. Steve didn’t win all 8 points. The Red Dogs team won 2 points for the night.
2. The Bowling Aces won two more points than Larry’s team.
3. Mike’s team won four points more than Linda’s team, but Linda’s team didn’t score the least amount of points.
4. The team that won 6 points was Just4Fun. Wanda wasn’t on the team called No Pressure.
5. Steve’s team won 4 points. Donna wasn’t on the Bowling Aces.
6. Tom and Sara were on the same team, but it wasn’t the Red Dogs.
file size 174 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
December 19, 2007