Four students, all currently in different colleges, decided to travel during their holiday break this year. Each chose a different location and a different activity to keep them busy during the holidays. When their vacation was over, each returned to a different college, refreshed and ready for a new semester. Determine the full name of each student, what activity each pursued during their holiday break, what place each student traveled to, and what city each student returned to after the holiday break was over.
1. Holly, who returned home to spend the holidays with family, didnít go to school in London. Cindyís last name wasnít Warner.
2. The student who went to Spain didnít go to school in Miami. Daveís last name wasnít Parker.
3. Bruce Rourke didnít go skiing. Dave didnít spend his holiday at the beach. The person whose last name was Parker went to school in Boston.
4. The student whose last name was Warner spent the holidays in Europe. Cindy vacationed in Spain.
5. Bruce didnít go to school in Miami. The person whose last name was Parker didnít go to the theme park in Florida for the holidays.
6. The student who went to the beach returned to school in New York. Miss Zwicker didnít go to Colorado for the holiday vacation. Hollyís last name wasnít Warner.
file size 172 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
February 20, 2007