Millersville Office Space Specialists were in the business of leasing office space to local businesses. Last month, construction on their newest office building was completed and the company hosted a grand opening of the building, inviting clients and potential clients to tour the new facilities that the company could now offer. Elliot, the owner of Millersville Office Space Specialists, was very pleased to see that as of this week, the building was already half full of new tenants. His sales staff had been very busy! Determine the name of each sales associate that brought in a client for the new building, the name of each company leasing space, what each company does, and what floor each company is leasing space on (each is on a single floor).
1. Marcy represented the child day care company, which wasnít called Cut-away.
2. Sara didnít represent a company that rented space on the third floor.
3. The only company currently leasing space on the second floor, which wasnít On the Edge, was the parts manufacturer.
4. Day by Day was not the name of the engineering design company. Larry represented Futurese.
5. The two companies renting space on the third floor were Cut-away and the company that Jim represented.
6. Hank represented the debt reduction company, which didnít rent space on the first floor. New Horizons was a hair salon but the company didnít rent space on the third floor.
file size 256 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
October 31, 2011