Four people from different companies stopped at Tony's for lunch yesterday. They'd heard about this fabulous new sandwich shop and opted to give it a try. While each worked for a different company, the four had been friends for years and so stayed to eat lunch together at Tony's shop, rather than returning to work to eat alone. Determine the name of the company each friend worked for, the type of sandwich and the bread each ordered, and what each friend had to drink.
1. Sara didn't work at Archway. The women didn't order fruit juice.
2. The four friends could be described as the person who worked at JasperNet, the person who ate roast beef, the person who drank iced tea, and the person who got oatmeal bread.
3. The vegetarian sandwich, which wasn't on white bread, was ordered by the person who worked at Archway.
4. The person who worked at BMD got his sandwich with wheat bread. Mike didn't work for JasperNet and didn't drink iced tea.
5. The person who worked at JasperNet didn't get water to drink. Bob, who didn't drink milk, had his sandwich on a bagel.
6. The ham & cheese sandwich was ordered with the milk. Amy got a pastrami sandwich. The person who worked at Twixt had a sandwich on oatmeal bread.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.