Sara and her siblings were playing Monopoly before dinner yesterday. They all got to pick their favorite game piece when they started. During the game, each managed to build on their best property before they were called to dinner. Determine the name of the players, what their best property was, how much they built on it, and what each player's favorite game piece was.
1. Sara had more houses built than the owner of the Pennsylvania Avenue property.
2. The one who built the hotel used the top hat game piece. Anne, who didn't use the car game piece, also didn't own the Marvin Gardens property.
3. Billy didn't use the car game piece. Anne didn't have the Boardwalk property.
4. The States Avenue property had three houses on it, the most houses built on a single property.
5. Rick didn't own the States Avenue property. Anne owned the property with one house built on it. Rick's sister used the dog game piece.
6. The one who owned the Boardwalk property had two houses built on it, but she didn't use the shoe game piece.
file size 285 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.