Steven is a big motorcycle enthusiast and travels all over the country to attend motorcycle rallies. This past weekend, there was a large one in Indiana that he and three friends attended. Since each of them was coming from a different location in the United States, they made plans to meet at the rally the day before it started, so theyíd have a little extra time to visit together. Steven was the first to arrive, he checked into the hotel and settled down at the local diner, which is where they all agreed to meet, to wait for the rest. He didnít beat any of them by much, and they had a great lunch together while catching up on each otherís latest news. Determine the name of each friend, what kind of sandwich each had for lunch, the state each traveled from, the time each arrived, and the type of motorcycle each drove.
1. Matilda didnít arrive on a Triumph motorcycle. The friend who came from Montana arrived fifteen minutes before the person riding the Suzuki motorcycle. Michael didnít order the fried fish sandwich.
2. Serena didnít ride a Suzuki motorcycle. Steven came from Connecticut. Serena didnít arrive on a Buell motorcycle.
3. The person who ordered the hamburger arrived before the person who ordered a fried fish sandwich. The person who ordered the roast beef sandwich came from Florida.
4. The person riding the Harley-Davidson motorcycle arrived from Texas.
5. Michael, who arrived at 12:45pm, didnít order a grilled chicken sandwich.
6. Steven didnít get the roast beef sandwich. Matilda ordered a hamburger.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.