Summerís here and itís hot outside! Yesterday, Sara invited three of her friends over for a day of fun in the sun, and of course, in the pool. She had the day all planned with lots of food, activities, and frolic time in the pool between events. A good time was had by all and at the end of the day, her friends agreed the party a great success. Determine each girlís full name, the activity each won, and the color of each girlís bathing suit.
1. Ms. Wilson, whose first name wasnít Sheila, didnít wear a black bathing suit. Sherry Sanford didnít win the underwater swim.
2. The girl in the purple bathing suit won the croquet game.
3. Sherry didnít wear a green bathing suit.
4. Ms. Norton, whose first name wasnít Sara, didnít win the water balloon toss. Samantha didnít win the game of croquet.
5. Saraís bathing suit was blue but her last name wasnít Wilson. Sheila didnít win any of the water games.
6.The girl with the black bathing suit won the water relay. Ms. Grimes didnít win the underwater swim.
file size 151 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.