Four friends took an interior decorating class together, all with great plans to redo one room in their respective houses. By some twist in fate, each not only picked a different room to redo, but a different color and style scheme as well. Determine the name of each friend, what room each planned to redo, and what would be the main colors and theme of each redone room.
1. The person who redecorated the bedroom used a floral theme. Carl didnít use blue and purple as his main colors.
2. The playroom wasnít redone in a southwestern theme. Melody didnít decide on a nautical theme.
3. The kitchen was redone in black and white colors. Sara didnít redo her bedroom.
4. The room that was redone in a nautical theme used blue and purple colors.
5. Carl loves cats, so the theme for his new room was easy to choose. Melody didnít redo the kitchen. Sara didnít use green and aqua colors.
6. Wesley decided on brown and orange for the colors of his new room. The living room was not redone in a nautical theme. Wesley didnít use a floral theme.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.