Five different boys had a crush on five different girls. During school, each boy asked the girl out on a date this Saturday night. Each was very relieved when the girls agreed. Schedules and parents were arranged for pick-ups and drop-offs so that at 5pm, five young couples were en-route to a different activity for the evening. Determine the full name of each boy, the full name of each girl he asked, and what each couple did on Saturday night.
1. Amy, whose last name wasnít Wish, went to the carnival but not with Stanley Heart. Michael and Katie went out together, but they didnít go to a movie.
2. Cynthiaís last name wasnít Smith. The boy whose last name was Forrest asked Cynthia out on a date, but they didnít go bowling.
3. The boy whose last name was Grant went miniature golfing for the evening, but he didnít go with Wanda Black.
4. Zachary took his date out to dinner, but her last name wasnít Platt.
5. The five couples were Brad and his date, the couple who went bowling, Katie and her date, the boy whose last name was Kremmer and his date, and the girl whose last name was Kent and her date.
6. Rhonda, whose last name wasnít Smith, didnít go bowling with her date. Daniel Waters asked the girl whose last name was Kent.
file size 174 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
February 14, 2008