School starts in Millersville right at the beginning of September. This year, the residents of Forest Street each have a child starting a new grade. The interesting part is that no one on Forest Street is starting in the same grade. Several of the kids have parents that get very excited over a new school year and feel compelled to take pictures of their children on the first day. The kids have finally convinced their parents that going into the school with them on the first day is no longer acceptable, but some of the parents still insist on driving them to school that morning. Determine the full name of each child, the street number for their home, the grade that each is starting, and whether they rode the bus to school or their parents drove them.
1. George didnít live at 26 Forest Street and he didnít start 4th grade. The one whose last name was Branch was starting 5th grade.
2. The two kids who rode the bus to school were the boy who lived at 22 Forest Street and the one who started 5th grade.
3. Mark Sylvester didnít live at 27 Forest Street but his parents drove him to school.
4. Georgeís last name wasnít Minoch. Susanís last name wasnít Branch.
5. The kid who started 7th grade had a last name of Perch. Mark didnít start 4th grade.
6. The kid who lived at 23 Forest Street rode the bus. Emily wasnít starting 6th grade.
file size 170 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
October 27, 2009