Summer has finally arrived! To celebrate the occasion, Dan and Janet Smith decided to throw a barbeque and afternoon party at their summerhouse on Fiesta Lake. Telling all their friends to bring their family, friends, and of course bathing suits, they ended up with quite a houseful and the party was a great success. The Smiths were especially pleased because some of their relatives who lived farther away managed to attend. Determine from the clues the full name of the family members in attendance, their relationship to Dan and Janet Smith, and the city where each had their home.
1. Natalie, whose last name wasn't West, didn't live in Boston.
2. Janet's cousin didn't live in New York though her last name was Mann.
3. George didn't live in Providence. Sara's last name wasn't Green.
4. Robert, who was Dan's uncle, didn't live in New York. Ms. Green lived in New York.
5. Sara wasn't Janet's sister. Mr. Smith wasn't related to Janet.
6. Dan's brother lived in Chicago. The man whose last name is West lives in Providence.
file size 270 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.