A popular ventriloquist comedy act was in town last week. The show was fantastic and ran for four days during the week. The ventriloquist was very good and he used a variety of unique puppets that truly came alive while he talked with them. While he used a variety of puppets during each show, each night featured a routine with one puppet in particular and each featured puppet involved only one topic. Determine the nights that the show ran, the name of each featured puppet and what topic each talked about, and the time the show started each night.
1. The show on Monday night started at 7:00pm, but Elliot didnít appear in it. Larry didnít talk about religion.
2. Jacob, who didnít talk about family, appeared in a show that started five minutes later than the show featuring the puppet who talked about politics.
3. The puppet in Fridayís show talked about his family. Wednesdayís show didnít start at 7:10pm.
4. Elliot didnít appear in Thursdayís show.
5. Francis appeared in the show on Wednesday night, but he didnít discuss politics.
6. The show that started at 7:20pm featured the puppet who talked about marriage.
file size 229 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
October 11, 2008