Saturday, the local church held a big auction to raise money for local charities. The day was a big success with lots of treasures and lots of bidding. Sally and three others were especially pleased with their purchases. Determine the full name of each person, the item each won, and how much each paid for it.
1. Sally, whose last name wasn't Vialle, didn't bid on the gold necklace but she won a more expensive item than the antique clock.
2. Mr. Parson won the most expensive item, which was $100.
3. Abigail's item was more expensive than the one Tom won but less expensive than the music box.
4. The Victorian lamp was won for $75, but Mark didn't win it.
5. Tom, whose last name isn't Welsh, won the $25 item. The $50 item was won by Ms. Smart.
6. Abigail didn't win the antique clock.
file size 278 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.