Sara loves baseball so for her birthday, her family gave her tickets for this weekendís major baseball league game. She went with a friend, the weather was hot and sunny, but she had good seats with a great view of the game. Both teams played very well with some exceptional hits and plays. Determine the full names of four of the players, the position each played, and each playerís best hit of the game.
1. Alec played the center field position. Sam Crisp didnít get the grand slam.
2. Brad, whose last name wasnít Reach, didnít play the 1st base position.
3. The player who got a double wasnít the player who played the 3rd base position.
4. Mr. Ember didnít play in the center field position but he did get a single hit.
5. Mr. Mann got a triple. Will, whose last name wasnít Mann, didnít get a single.
6. The player in the catcher position got the grand slam.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.