Four people were very busy in the kitchen this afternoon. Each decided to make fresh cookies to go with dinner and so set right to work, mixing up the cookies from scratch. Unfortunately, each ran out of a major ingredient before the batch was finished and had to make an emergency run to the grocery store. Determine the full name of each cook, what ingredient each ran out of, and what kind of cookies each made.
1. The one who made the sugar cookies didnít run out of sugar. Cindy didnít run out eggs.
2. The chocolate chip cookies werenít made by Greg. Saraís last name wasnít Fohl. Peter ran out of sugar.
3. The person who made the oatmeal raisin cookies ran out of eggs. Mr. Smith didnít make the peanut butter cookies.
4. Ms. Bentley didnít run out of flour. The person who ran out of butter didnít make the peanut butter cookies.
5. The chocolate chip cookies, which didnít need more butter, were not made by the person whose last name was Fohl.
6. Greg White, who didnít run out of butter, didnít make the peanut butter cookies.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.