The football season was coming to an end and the regional playoffs were this weekend. Millersvilleís high school team, the Bulls, had made it to the playoffs and hopes were high as the whole town counted down to the weekend and game time. Millersville High School hadnít had a winning football team in years, and this yearís team had been undefeated during the regular season. The star player on each of the four contending teams played a different position. Determine the name of the four contending teams and the full name and position played of each star player.
1. The star player for the Bulls was a quarterback but his first name wasnít Elliot.
2. The Chargersí star player was Alex, who wasnít a kicker. The receiver didnít play on the Lions team.
3. Elliotís last name wasnít Fenn. Charlieís last name was Koning.
4. Brandon wasnít a receiver.
5. The running back had a last name of Zorn but he didnít play for the Rams.
6. The player whose last name was Mansfield played for the Lions. The quarterback wasnít Charlie.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
February 29, 2012