Michael and his three best friends all graduated from high school today! Happy to be out of school, they have a couple weeks to celebrate and enjoy a whirlwind of graduation parties with friends and family - then it's back to the grindstone. They all have jobs for the summer and then in the fall, they start college. Though they are attending the same college, they've chosen different areas to study, just as they've all lined up different jobs. From the clues, determine each boy's full name, the summer job they've got, and what each has chosen for a major in college.
1. Walt, whose last name isn't Rain, isn't planning to spend the summer landscaping. Michael didn't choose Teaching for a college major.
2. The boy whose last name is Spring plans to major in Finance. Sam isn't the janitor.
3. The boy who chose Business for major is working as a waiter.
4. Paul, whose last name isn't Cloud, didn't sign up for a Business major.
5. The four boys are the boy who's working as a waiter, the boy whose last name is Winter, Paul, and the boy who chose Teaching as a major.
6. Sam chose Engineering for a college major. The boy whose last name is Cloud is working as the technician.
file size 294 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.