Every Friday night is open mike night at Gabrielís Tavern. Gabriel had started it many years ago to give his Friday night business a boost and it had grown to become a very successful and respected event. Bands, comedians, singers, the event drew talented people from all areas of entertainment, hoping to make a name for themselves. Talent scouts from the city had even started attending the event because of the quality of entertainers that Gabrielís open mike night attracted. His walls were full of autographed pictures of now-big time entertainers that had once been regulars to Open Mike Night. This Friday was no exception to the outstanding talent that Gabrielís Tavern hosted. In total, he had five bands take advantage of his open mike this week, all of them well received by the tavernís patrons. Determine the name of each band, the full name of each bandís lead singer, and the number of members in each band.
1. The two bands with three members were Bountiful Glory and the band with Steve as a lead singer.
2. Tin Cup had a male lead singer, but it wasnít Michael Fisk. Swarez wasnít the lead singer for Envy.
3. The two bands with four members were the band that had Mr. Barnet as lead singer and the band with Rachel as lead singer.
4. The Howling Dogs didnít have Wanda Marsh as a lead singer. Larry didnít sing with Envy.
5. The band with five members was End Zone.
6. Mr. Lariet didnít sing for Tin Cup. Michael didnít sing for Bountiful Glory.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.