Sara had Quadruplets – four kids born at the same time. They were all in second grade now and all in different classes. Tomorrow was Show & Tell at school so there was a flurry of activity this afternoon while they tore their rooms apart, deciding what to bring in to share with their class. After a few heated arguments when two siblings wanted to bring in the same thing, all decisions were made and the household was back to more or less peaceful coexistence by suppertime. Determine the name of each quadruplet, what each brought in for Show & Tell the next day, the name of each one’s teacher, and at what time each class had Show & Tell (it was different for each class, the times were 10am, 11am, 1pm, and 2pm).
1. The vacation pictures weren't shown by Kelly.
2. Show & Tell in Mr. Eastman's class was three hours after the event in Kelly's class.
3. Sherry shared her Show & Tell an hour after Mrs. Harmony's class.
4. The quilt was shown in Mrs. Spade's class but not in the morning.
5. Peter's Show & Tell was the toolbox that he made with his Dad.
6. The four siblings, in no particular order, were Holly, the one in Mr. Knight's class, the one who showed her ferret, and the one whose class had Show & Tell at 1pm.
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
May 6, 2013