Don needed to replace his old car. So he figured out his budget and spent a month looking at new cars and used cars at different dealerships. At the end of the month, he had narrowed his options down to five possible cars. He was very surprised when he realized that his final five choices were all from different manufacturers. Determine the make and type of each car on his final list, the price of each car, and the color of each car.
1. The Chrysler Light wasn’t $27,000. The black car wasn’t the Hyundai.
2. The white car cost $2000 more than the Chevrolet. The Cigar, which wasn’t blue, cost $25,000.
3. The Torch wasn’t red. The Spark wasn’t a Chevrolet.
4. The Match, which wasn’t a Ford, was green. The Nissan cost $1000 more than the white car.
5. The red car wasn’t the Spark. The Chevrolet wasn’t $23,000.
6. The Hyundai was $4000 less than the Match.
file size 162 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
August 15, 2008