Marcia’s mother let her invite five friends over for a slumber party on Saturday night. She was so excited! She hadn’t had a slumber party since her birthday last year and it was going to be so much fun. The girls were due over at 7pm and their parents would pick them up again after lunch on Sunday. She told each of her friends to bring their favorite movie so they could spend the night watching movies and her mom suggested that each bring a favorite snack. Determine the full name of each friend, the title of the movie each brought, and the type of snack each brought.
1. Alicia, whose last name wasn’t Anderson, brought “Galaxy Quest” but not the cupcakes. Tabitha, who didn’t bring the pretzels, didn’t have a last name of Silverstein.
2. The girl who brought “Ella Enchanted” also brought pretzels but her last name wasn’t Weaver.
3. Rhonda brought the chocolate. The girl who brought “Cat Woman” wasn’t Tabitha.
4. Heidi Weaver didn’t bring the brownies. Matilda didn’t bring the cupcakes.
5. Rhonda didn’t bring “Cat Woman”. The girl whose last name was Goldsmith brought “Willow” but not the popcorn.
6. Ms. Copperfield, whose first name wasn’t Matilda, didn’t bring the brownies – those were brought with “Stardust”.
file size 167 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
October 17, 2009