Summer camp at Camp Hiawatha is in full swing! Alicia loves being a camper at Camp Hiawatha Ė the activities and fun and doing things with lots of other kids is great! But, she IS annoyed about one thing Ė even at summer camp she canít get away from chores! Each camper is expected to keep their bunk bed, trunk, and the possessions in their area neat. In addition, each week the campers in each cabin share the common chores, like sweeping the cabin floor and taking out the trash. Once a week, the cabins are inspected by the camp leaders and if your cabin isnít tidy and clean, then your whole cabin suffers Ė no dessert! Fortunately, Aliciaís in a cabin with other neat-minded kids so their cabin hasnít suffered without dessert so far. Determine the full name of Alicia and her cabin-mates, which ones are in the top or bottom bunks of the bunk beds, and whoís assigned to each chore this week.
1. Alicia, whose last name wasnít Ryan, cleaned the bathroom this week.
2. Betty Peterson didnít sweep the floor.
3. The inspector tidied up the cabin but it wasnít Lisaís job this week.
4. Ms. Knell took out the trash. Ms. Ryan didnít have a top bunk.
5. Pattiís last name wasnít Goodman.
6. Lisa and Ms. Ryan had the bottom bunks.
file size 172 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
April 27, 2011