Five couples decided that their children were old enough to stay up on New Yearís Eve to watch the ball fall and celebrate the coming of the new year. The kids were very excited and fully enjoyed the special treat, especially the delayed bedtime! Determine the name and age (11 or 12 years old) of each child, and the names of their parents.
1. Patricia had a daughter but she wasnít married to Bill. Frank wasnít Jackís father.
2. David was Michaelís son but his mother wasnít Anne.
3. The two 11-year-olds were Ericís child and Ryan.
4. Robert, whose wife wasnít Heidi, had a son but he wasnít 11 years old.
5. Melissa was 12 years old but she wasnít the child of the couple, Eric and Cindy.
6. One couple, Michael and Sara, didnít have a child named Brenda.
file size 211 KB
If you enjoyed
this puzzle and want to play another one online, go
here for another online logic problem.
April 2, 2010